Quotes God Loves You
hellow friends today we share more then 200 + quotes for god love you. i hop you like all quotes god loves you. and you can share all god love quotes with your friends and famely members. so, share our post in social media like a facebook, twitter,instagram and whatsapp.
quotes god loves you
Quotes God Loves You 1
God put Santa Claus on earth to remind us that Christmas is ‘sposed to be a happy time.
Forgiveness flounders because I exclude the enemy from the community of humans even as I exclude myself from the community of sinners. But no one can be in the presence of the God of the crucified Messiah for long without overcoming this double exclusion — without transposing the enemy from the sphere of the monstrous… into the sphere of shared humanity and herself from the sphere of proud innocence into the sphere of common sinfulness. When one knows [as the cross demonstrates] that the torturer will not eternally triumph over the victim, one is free to rediscover that person’s humanity and imitate God’s love for him. And when one knows [as the cross demonstrates] that God’s love is greater than all sin, one is free to see oneself in the light of God’s justice and so rediscover one’s own sinfulness.
Here’s the paradox. We can fully embrace God’s love only when we recognize how completely unworthy of it we are.
Riches take wings, comforts vanish, hope withers away,but love stays with us. Love is God.
You will remember this when all else fades, this moment, here, together, by this well. There will be certain days, and certain nights, you’ll feel my presence near you, hear my voice. You’ll think you have imagined it and yet, inside you, you will catch an answering cry. On April evenings, when the rain has ceased, your heart will shake, you’ll weep for nothing, pine for what’s not there. For you, this life will never be enough, there will forever be an emptiness, where once the god was all in all in you.
But the man who is not afraid to admit everything that he sees to be wrong with himself, and yet recognizes that he may be the object of God’s love precisely because of his shortcomings, can begin to be sincere. His sincerity is based on confidence, not in his own illusions about himself, but in the endless, unfailing mercy of God.
The same God who loves us as we are also loves us to much to leave us as we are. Perhpas because we tend to hold to ideas about God that reflect our own suppositions and fears, more than God’s self-revelation. We reduce God to our own dimensions, ascribing to him our own reactions and responses, especially our own petty and conditional kind of love, and so end up believing in a God cast in our own image and likeness. Precisely because God’s love is something “no eyes has seen, nor ear heard nor the heart of man conceived” (1 Cor 2:9), Mother Teresa meditated on it continuously, and encouraged us to do the same, to continue plumbing this mystery more deeply. To this end she invites us: “Try to deepen your understanding of these two words, ‘Thirst of God.;
Too much of anything is dangerous unless it’s God’s Love.
Does your love reach this far, God? And if it extends to heaven and beyond… why can’t it seem to find me?
Well and good if all things change, O Lord God, provided I am rooted in You.
Quotes God Loves You and grace
quotes god loves you
Quotes God Loves You 2
- God will not look you over for medals, degrees or diplomas but for scars
- I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.
- And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
- ldquo;To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you.
- The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us.
- Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one’s weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart.
- When his life was ruined, his family killed, his farm destroyed, Job knelt down on the ground and yelled up to the heavens, “Why god? Why me?” and the thundering
- voice of God answered, There’s just something about you that pisses me off.
quotes god loves you bible
quotes god loves you
Quotes God Loves You 3
- The function of prayer is not to influence God, but rather to change the nature of the one who prays.
- The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
- A man can no more diminish God’s glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word ‘darkness’ on the walls of his cell.
- If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC
- We are not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be.
- God has no religion.
god quotes about love relationships
quotes god loves you
Quotes God Loves You 4
- It’s not about finding ways to avoid God’s judgment and feeling like a failure if you don’t do everything perfectly. It’s about fully experiencing God’s love and letting it perfect you. It’s not about being somebody you are not. It’s about becoming who you really are.
- I have known friendship love, parental love, romantic love, family love and unrequited love in my life time, but the only love that made a difference was self love.
- You don’t need confirmation from the world or another person that you matter. You simply do matter. When you finally believe that truth and live it then you can do amazing things with your life!
- Like when you sit in front of a fire in winter — you are just there in front of the fire. You don’t have to be smart or anything. The fire warms you.
- We should be astonished at the goodness of God, stunned that He should bother to call us by name, our mouths wide open at His love, bewildered that at this very moment we are standing on holy ground.
- Legalism says God will love us if we change. The gospel says God will change us because He loves us.
god quotes about love hope and faith
Quotes God Loves You 5
- When I lay these questions before God I get no answer. But a rather special sort of ‘No answer.’ It is not the locked door. It is more like a silent, certainly not uncompassionate, gaze. As though He shook His head not in refusal but waiving the question. Like, ‘Peace, child; you don’t understand.
- You are not what others think you are. You are what God knows you are.
- To truly try means to accept God’s love, his healing, to accept the world can be ugly, but your heart doesn’t have to be. It takes courage, Finley the warrior. You haven’t held on to your anger and bitterness in search of healing, but as a banner of your hurt. Because it’s real and visible and strong, ” she said. “But so is God’s love and so are those arms he’s holding out for you.
- Though we are incomplete, God loves us completely. Though we are imperfect, He loves us perfectly. Though we may feel lost and without compass, God’s love encompasses us completely. … He loves every one of us, even those who are flawed, rejected, awkward, sorrowful, or broken.
- There will always be someone willing to hurt you, put you down, gossip about you, belittle your accomplishments and judge your soul. It is a fact that we all must face. However, if you realize that God is a best friend that stands beside you when others cast stones you will never be afraid, never feel worthless and never feel alone.
falling in love with god quotes
Quotes God Loves You 6
- The darker the night, the brighter the stars, The deeper the grief, the closer is God!
- I have faith that God will show you the answer. But you have to understand that sometimes it takes a while to be able to recognize what God wants you to do. That’s how it often is. God’s voice is usually nothing more than a whisper, and you have to listen very carefully to hear it. But other times, in those rarest of moments, the answer is obvious and rings as loud as a church bell.
- If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to.
- Pain insists upon being attended to. God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our consciences, but shouts in our pains. It is his megaphone to rouse a deaf world.
- Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.
i hop you like all quotes so, please share all quotes with your friends and famely. we share daily new quotes and images in our website so, you can follow our website for latest updates. thank you for visiting…..